Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Time has Come

Go down

The Time has Come Empty The Time has Come

Post by Kiara Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:39 am

"Mom have you seen Coto? I don't understand how I could have lost him!"

The Queen looked at her daughter, even though they were not blood related she still loved her very much. The eyes of Kiara seemed to be a bit shaken with worry as to where her companion went. They were joined at the hip and when one went missing the other usually went out to find them or at least keep tabs of where they were. Seeing Kiara's face frown a bit the Queen laughed softly.

"Koi, I am sure that wolf is around here somewhere. He is as big as a polar bear dog...you can't miss him."

The water bender looked to her mother who was looking out a nearby window in one of the many palace walls. One thing about this woman was that she was as calm as a person can be, never said too much and had a very sweet and giving personality. For a second Kiara almost forgot about Coto as she snapped back into reality.

"You are right..he might be in the oasis with Otaka. You gave him to me when I was a baby right?"

Her mother looked at her smiling softly, "More like he seemed to choose you, as soon as held you for the first time Otaka told me a very tiny runt wolf was beside the oasis in the temple. Now look at him...he's so big you ride on him and no one can catch you two."

Kiara laughed a bit with her mother remembering those times before turning around and heading down the big hallway. "Well, better head to the back of the palace where the lovely oasis is...not the one in the temple of course."

"Koi.."

Something in her mothers voice made Kiara stop..that tone usually meant that it was time to talk. "Yes ma'am?" A smile stayed on her face though, ever since she could remember her mother had always called her Koi, which meant beautiful.

"When you are done with Otaka and find Coto I would like to see you at our usual meeting place." The queen turned to look at Kiara who looked over her shoulder and simply nodded.

"I won't forget I promise." The teenager smiled widely before heading down the hall again and turning into another corridor. This one in particular lead to the Oasis in the back, it did not take long to hear Otaka yelling since the windows were open.

"Oh I wonder what Coto is doing to him now."

Notes:

• Kiara has asked her mother (queen) has she seen her pet wolf Coto
  • After briefly reminiscing about how they came together her mother has asked to meet her in private whenever she finds Coto and is done talking with Prince Otaka
  • She hears yelling all the way at the end of the corridor and just knows Coto is up to no good.
Kiara
Kiara
White Wolf

Back to top Go down

The Time has Come Empty Re: The Time has Come

Post by Kiara Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:33 pm

Kiara peeked out the door to see exactly what was going on and when she had seen it the teenager could not help but laugh at what was going on.

There was the Prince, her older brother, being dangled over the Koi pond by Coto who seemed to be a bit wet on the left side of his body. It did not take her long to understand why Coto was punishing him. Her feet guided her towards the two as she stood on the other side of the pond grinning at Otaka.

"You did it again didn't you? Coto drop him." Kiara looked at Coto who moved his head as if nodding. But in a smart way he opened his mouth dropping Otaka in the water before shaking the water off himself and bolting on the other side of the palace yard.

Otaka came up for air before climbing out the pond and shaking a fish out the leg of his pants. Kiara went to water bend the water out his clothes as he stood and eyed Coto.

"If he was a regular sized Wolf...i'd.." He would sigh before grinning at Kiara, "So Avatar where have you been today?"

"I was actually at the glaciers early this morning..then I headed over to the hospital to make sure they did not need any help."

Smiling at her older brother the girl made a whistling noise as Coto's head popped up and rushed over to Kiara. Kiara rubbed out the water out his black and white fur while kissing the side of his face. Coto's blue eyes glared at Otaka before licking the side of his face.

"Ack! I don't want wolf breath all this evening..I have a meeting to attend."

Smiling sweetly at her brother she hopped on Coto and grabbed his fur tightly for balance. " I can't wait here and talk, its late already anyway. I have to see mom she wants to talk about something important."

A look of sadness took over Otaka's normal cheerful face before he quickly shook it off. "Oh..yeah." He grinned patting Kiara's leg, "Whatever it is just know that you are my little sister despite us not being blood related. You can always come back to me for anything." With that he quickly dismissed himself from the yard.

A look of confusion was on her face before she looked at Coto, "Lets go the other way. Mom is waiting." Coto turned towards the tall wall and the palace before backing up a bit. He readied himself before bolting towards the wall and jumping off the wall, the palace, then finally over the wall and ran towards the usual meeting place.

The kids waved and shouted hello's and Kiara passed while her head turned to them smiling and acknowledging them. It wouldn't be 10 minutes later until she arrived at the bridge that connected to the rest of the nation with the palace.

Coto halted with ease and sat on the ground behind the Queen as Kiara gotten off and stood beside her. "Whats the matter? Is everything okay?"

The Queen nodded just as the King joined his wife's side. Kiara noticed the tears already welding in her eyes. "Are you sure? You are about to cry..."

The King held his wife while deciding to speak, "Kiara, as you know you are the Avatar...we and the noblemen, along with the priests, have decided that its time for you to go out and venture the world. I know lately we have been trying to keep you here but like your real mother you are a free spirit. So...we are granting you permission to go learn all the other elements and finally do your part in this world."

This moment for her seemed a bit more sweet than bitter, yes she was leaving her family behind and title of princess but at the same time her caged spirit was finally being set free! Kiara frowned seeing her mother start to cry silently but it did not take her long to pull her into a hug, a very tight loving one.

"I won't let you down..I'll be very careful I promise."

The group walked back to the palace to talk every thing out. It would be late in the middle of the night before Kiara had a bag of must haves and enough money to last her a long time. As the ship that was headed to the Earth Nation, by that point she would then take a train to the Capitol Ba Sing Se. Kiara gave her last hugs to her family and shared a last laugh at Coto licked the side of Otaka's face and followed.

As the ship departed the Avatar waved trying to be a bit strong and not to cry. When getting far enough to the point of seeing nothing but ice Kiara looked at Coto.

"Looks like this is where our adventure begins.."

Notes:

• Kiara witness Coto holding Otaka by his shirt and dropping him in the pond
  • She then talks with him shortly before leaving to talk with her mother
  • The King, her father shows up and he decided to tell her the news since his wife is too upset
  • After finding out she is able to leave to learn all elements Kiara feels a bitter sweetness about it
  • THE ADVENTURE IS NOW BEGINNING

Kiara
Kiara
White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiara Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:22 pm

Kiara had a bit of a hard time actually going to sleep after she had filled her stomach with some food and settled into her small room on the boat. So many things were rushing to her head, how was she going to find the right people to teach her the elements? When was she even going to meet them? Would Kiara live up to the many Avatars before her or fall flat..

Within about an hour of rolling in the bed and huffing the ice eyed teenager finally fell asleep.

BOOM!

Coto was the first to jump up before howling loudly to wake Kiara up. The girl shot up out of bed and looked at him before hearing people run past her room shouting to each other.

"We are taking in water from below!!!"

The ice eye's that belonged to her widen as her hand twisted the lock on her door flinging it open. It was pure chaos at the moment, luckily though there was more than one water bender on this boat. Seeing about three head below to push the water out and cap up the hole let Kiara see what was going on above.

"Woah!!'

Coto pushed his head between her legs to push her up on top of his body before running through the men and a few woman to the deck of the ship. Getting to the left side where the hole was being fixed Kiara saw it in the short distance.

"A pirate ship...?"

But before Kiara has a chance to think about sinking the ship the pirates shot another round of compressed Coal at the ship. So they were earth benders raiding ships around here. Taking a quick breath her hands raised into the air as a large whip of water rose out the ocean and wrapped around the coal slinging it back at the ship.

Looking at Coto Kiara jumped off the ship bending a slab of ice big enough for her to ride on as she then made a wave to transport her to the ship. Dodging the coal they were shooting at her Kiara made the wave much larger as it crashed into the ship causing it tilt dramatically to throw the coal benders off balance. Riding the wave onto the ship Kiara started whipping each confused and dazzled bender onto the ship she was riding while the men on there were waiting with chains and cuffs to hold the pirates until they arrived at the earth nation.

Kiara looked around before bending the water to her arms creating two tentical arms. All the sudden though she had a very heavy feeling about opening this door and then rushing in. A smirk graced her sweet looking face before blasting the door open with the rush of water on her arms. Relentlessly the water bender shot another spout of water into the hall right after the first and when it settled she had seen that about 4 men were waiting for her coal soaked and surrounded their unconscious bodies.

Looking ahead past the group of men Kiara had seen she blasted the last door open..where the captain was obviously. She took a step back then went into a running pace while bending a stream of water to ride on and follow her into the room. The captain completely taken off guard by the rush of water coming in struggling to get his landing on the floor but Kiara swirled him around in the stream of water before pushing it all back out onto the deck of the ship. As he laid there catching his breath Kiara slowly walked out carefully though, looking over at the ship she came from they were close enough to make a bride to this one.

However, when making the fatal mistake of looking away the captain stood up a bit too quickly for Coto's liking. He stepped back before jumping from boat to boat tackling the man and snarling a little of his saliva dripping onto the mans face as he growling and snapped his jaw.

Kiara blinked looking at Coto, this was a first time she had actually seen him upset to that extent. Smiling sweetly she scratched his head before snapping her finger as he picked the man up by his shirt and hopped back onto the other boat handing him to the captain of their ship. She created a bridge for her to walk back to the ship as the other men and women on her ship cheered for her and praised her.

"You were amazing Kiara!! That's how a master water bender shows who's boss!"

Kiara rubbed the back of her head blushing a bit, "Aww guys it was nothing..you have to do what you have to do to protect others." Something inside her clicked...for a moment she sounded...older.

Looking back at the ship Kiara pushed the ship out of the water with a spout and then froze the wave leaving the boat trapped in the air. "That should make them much less of a problem..and a very good example."

Kiara helped the captain put the men in a secure room before locking it while Coto stayed beside the door. She kissed her over sized snow wolf on the head before heading back to her room to sleep for the night.
Kiara
Kiara
White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum