Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 2: The Fire Nation

4 posters

Go down

Chapter 2: The Fire Nation Empty Chapter 2: The Fire Nation

Post by Naraca Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:40 pm

(Finished)

Standing in the bridge of ship, Naraca was beside the communication desk with another man working the controls. The ship was full of life, the crew was all awake in this bright noon and the ships engines were playing the song of there people as they approached the Fire Nation capital.
"We've been approved for docking my lord" The head of communications of the ship told Naraca.
"Good, any word from The Fire Lord?" Naraca replied as he leaned over to look at the controls as he knew the basics of how to read them.
The communications worker fiddled with a couple knobs and switches before looking at a sheet of paper that rolled out.
"Not from the Fire Lord directly but one of there Adviser's is telling us they'll take us in a temple not far from the palace where we can standby till the Fire Lord gives us a hollar. I guess he's just busy right now" He explained to the Earth King who was leaning over his shoulder.
Naraca nodded his head.
"Alright" He said as he stood up tall.
"Keep me posted" He finished before turning around and walking to the center of the bridge.
"Tug, you know what to do"
Tug took one hand off the steering wheel to make a half formed salute to Naraca before pulling a lever below him and working cranks and knobs followed by making adjustments to the wheel
Outside, there was a large flat surface where several fire nations ships were lined up. They were only civilian ships as since the peace came the war ship schematics were redesigned for the purposes of transportation and not war. It seemed the dock they were cleared to land in was just beside these ships, the Earth King would usually get a dock with the royalty ships, however Naraca didn't give it much thought. They just had to take a bit more of a walk to the Palace is all.
Tug maneuvered the ship so it was in line with the dock before it slowly descended into in line beside the civilian ships.
"Tell Kiara to meet me in cargo in 5 minutes" He told Tug before he began to exit the bridge.
Tug reached up and grabbed the horn that would convey the message to the entire ship.
"Yo Kiara, cappy says to go down in cargo in 5, he'll meet ya there" Tug announced before he put the horn back up in it's place and continued to land the ship

Walking up the stairs one floor he went up to his room which was a floor by itself. In his room there was a desk to his right with some papers and office equipment, to his left was a large aquarium with several elegant fish inside. Down a couple steps was another area in his room that was his bed, there were two couch's that were side by side and a coffee table. Beside his bed was a wall that had a barely noticeable crease in the wall. Naraca pushed three of his finger in an area besides the wall and he lightly pushed. A door push open, followed by small stream of steam that came from the crease that had gotten bigger.
Naraca snuck his fingers through the crack, and slide open the door.
Behind the door was a set of heavy armor for a single left arm. It was steel plated with the shoulder having several feather shaped spikes that protruded from the plating. The armor would cover the shoulder, arm, forearm, hands and fingers.
On the rack was also a red headband, followed by a pair of black shorts and a orange and red sash. There were hand wraps as well.

Beside it all however, It...That sword, his sword. The blade Naraca had traveled with for so long, the blade he and his father made together. The sword that was longer then a spear, more powerful then any axe, sharper then any blade. It was the sword that had lived and died with him.
The blade was 6 feet long and 2 feet wide with red markings on the base of the sword that looked similar to dolphins. A foot long chain hung from the hilt that was wrapped up tightly.
Naraca reached out with his right hand. His fingers taking hold of it and pulling it off the rack. He took a step back before he flipped it up so he could hold with both hands.

"Still light..." He mumbled as he examined his sword.
It had been two years since he even touched it. Although he didn't expect he would be using this in a fight, he knew that finally he had a reason to take it.
He had to be in cargo soon, so he pulled out the sheath for it and he slid the massive sword inside.
It would only take him a minute to get into his gear. For the sake of not being shirtless though due to this still being a slightly formal meeting he added in a form fitting black tank top. Everything else looked the same however.
Now he truly was the picture that he remembered himself to be.

It would only take him a minute to get down to cargo with his gear ready and the sheath oh his sword against his back.
He went through the halls and down the stairs and arrived at cargo with his new clothes on where he expected Kiara to be.
"We'll be landing any second now" He would say to her if she was in cargo with him, or if she would arrive soon after him.
"I'm not sure how they will take the Avatar's presences so just let me do the talking and we'll see about having you join in the meeting with the Fire Lord" He told her as he would go and standing by the cargo door that would descend shortly.
Naraca
Naraca
Earth King

https://avatarnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: The Fire Nation Empty Re: Chapter 2: The Fire Nation

Post by Kiara Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:24 pm

"Oh...it's that time already?"

Kiara sat up from the neatly made bed she had fixed up after getting up and showering. Coto was still laying beside the bed, all this room they had and he had chosen to stay close to her. For a second she almost had forgotten that he had lost his home too, his family and friends. They weren't just hers...but his as well. With a sigh and a small frown she leaned down and rubbed his head softly.

"I am sorry Coto, as soon as this is over I will find a secluded area and let you grieve. I promise."

Coto's ear perked up from Kiara's voice and his hazel eyes stared at hers before closing them again and standing. His way of coping would normally make her reluctant to do so but in this case he needed it...bad.

Her change of attire had been drastic however, no longer needing heavy clothing for cold weather she didn't have a choice of choosing something lighter and warmer to wear. Kiara's kimono like tunic had split sides for easier leg movement and was a dark blue color, the bottom of the trim was colored white. Underneath she wore fur light blue leggings, it took her a while but she braided her hair into one long pony tail. She kept two strands of hair out of the braid to complement her face. Last but not least the girl wore a special betrothal necklace, it was carved from gold and was more odd. It was the only clue she had of her real parents. It half of the symbol was fire and the other was water, she fasted the choker necklace on and left the room with Coto who waited at the door.

It didn't take long to see Naraca and his new uniform. It peaked her interest a bit as to why he'd bring a sword at a meeting. But what he had said next disturbed her to no end...he was accompanying her not the other way around. It more so bothered her that he was treating her like a child. In a quick and lashful tone Kiara looked up at him her smile already gone for the day.

"I am speaking when I choose. You are not to tell me what to do. I am the avatar...I need to experience and learn...not sit there like a child waiting to be spoken to. I am joining the meeting whether you like it or not. It is my duty and my home that was destroyed."

Coto sensing her already short agitation for the morning he laid down for her to climb on him. As soon as the ship landed and the cargo door opened Coto trotted out waiting patiently for Naraca to join his side. Kiara looked ahead still a bit upset at him, it was hard to believe that came out of his mouth.

"They will receive my presence off of my actions and words...not from my appearance. Like you said last night they know better...do not go back on your words. You might as well get ready because I'll be talking just as much as you both will be."

She exhaled deeply before Coto gotten the message from her body tensing up and began to walk along the dock. He walked a bit slow though waiting for Naraca to catch up, despite him being a more than average wolf he liked the big guy.
Kiara
Kiara
White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraca Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:31 pm

Naraca sighed at her outburst. She wanted to make her presence known and not be afraid, but this was The Fire Nation capital, a nation that could now be an enemy of the 4 nations and might just go and decide to finish what they started by killing Kiara as well. This was a delicate matter and if this wasn't taken to the most extreme of care then they could have a full blown war on there hands. There was no room for mistakes, errors or anything of the sort. This had to be as diplomatic as possible. For all he knew, they would just kill Kiara and him upon entry. So they had to be careful.
"It's not about what I want" He replied to her.
"It's about being careful, one wrong move and we could be dead or responsible for a global war across the planet. Or both..." He told her as he tried to let her know the seriousness of this situation.
"You'll have plenty of time to experience and learn, but for right now I suggest that you be very careful."
He felt his concern for her grow as he spoke. He just wanted to keep her safe, and right now even the Avatar wouldn't be a match for the entire Fire Nation, and from what the legends told, an Avatar that dies in the Avatar State will not be reincarnated.
He did this only to protect her, to prevent her from getting harmed. He was tasked with being her guardian and what he did right now was with the intention to keep her safe.

He wanted to say more, but then the cargo door slowly descended down.
"I only want to keep you safe, that's was the oath I made to your parents, so please... don't do anything drastic or we'll both fail them" He said just before they would walk forward. Meeting them were three men in crimson and black robes. The one in the middle was more fancy looking then the others.
Naraca's longer legs and stride in his walk put him ahead of Kiara so he could meet them first. In the end, he had no control over Kiara and she could do what she wanted. His walk ahead of her was in no way him telling her to get behind him and stay quiet. It was more of a sign that he had better walk in first at least, in case the worst would happen. He didn't mind her speaking out, nor did it bother him if she attended the meeting, but he knew this situation was bigger then he and Kiara and it wasn't up to either of them how they act. They had to be careful, he trusted her with that so long as she understood the gravity of the situation. Even if he was okay her talking, the Fire Lord might not be so kind.

"Greeting my lord" The man in the middle said as he and the others behind him bowed there heads respectfully.
"I serve as an Adviser to the Fire Lord. My name is Bentwig" He said, formally introducing himself.
Naraca gave a slight nod of his head as a reply, yet found the man's name rather...Strange.
"Will the Fire Lord be seeing us?" Naraca asked as he made eye contact with the Adviser.
"I'm afraid not right now my lord. He is in an important meeting and cannot be disturbed. However you are more then welcome to wait in the temple just behind us" He told Naraca as he raised his left hand and motioned to a large temple that was just a few blocks away from them, not counting the walk off the docks.
"How long will it take?" Naraca asked the Adviser.
"These meetings vary my lord, you will be notified of when he is available."
Naraca paused and looked around the dock for a moment, followed by making a quick observation of the three men in front of him. The Adviser Bentwig was a rather husky man with the usual smile that came with these first class men in formal meetings.
The two men behind him were in fancy robes as well, however they all seemed more built and strong. There clothes had the appearance of nobles, yet...Just the look in there eye's was the indication that the men have seen death. Naraca could only explain this as them being body guards.

"Very well" Naraca replied.
"Would you like a transport my lord?" The Adviser asked as there was Fire Nation vehicle parked just a few feet away.
While in any other case Naraca would accept it, there were a couple things that prevented him from accepting that transport. The biggest one being that The Fire Nation could potentially now be an enemy of the nations and sitting down in a small, metal moving box that controlled where he and Kiara went wasn't his idea of safe, and of course Coto wouldn't be able to fit in it.
"No thank you, it's been a long trip and I'd rather be on my feet" He replied.
The Adviser bowed his head respectfully.
"Very well my lord, you will be notified as soon as The Fire Lord is ready for you" He said before he turned around and walked back to the vehicle as he was followed by the other two men.
Once they left, Naraca looked towards Kiara and Coto before he would start walking through the docks before getting to the streets.
Naraca
Naraca
Earth King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiara Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:00 pm

"I don't want to go in that temple..."

Kiara stated as soon as the men left, her eyes looked at the temple that was a few blocks away. It was an eerie presence she could faintly feel coming from that area. It didn't take long though for her to shake it off. Maybe it was just her nerves getting to her. This was actually starting to get a little bit exciting in her mind.

"So this is the capitol?"

Her ice blue eyes stared up at the various people running, pushing, and standing in the streets trying to make their living and presence be known. This was a bit new to her, all these people and the business going on. When she had gotten towards the streets she slid herself off of Coto but stayed close to him as people seemed make a way for her and her companions. Now that she thought about it she did have a overly large man with her who looked intimidating beyond belief..with a sword adding extra measure. Then there was Coto who looked as if he would eat one of their children at any given moment.

With a small laugh Kiara looked at Naraca as Coto slowed down to stay behind them.

"This place is cool, all the noise and what not. I actually like this place. There is so much to get it to looks like it..."

She gave him a look of mischief before snapping her fingers, "Maybe I can find a teacher here!!" Kiara kept it simple by not saying a fire bending teacher..maybe people thought she was just moving here for refuge or something and needed a teacher to learn about their culture.

As people still moved out of their way to walk she looked over at Naraca poking his arm a bit, "These people move together don't they?"
Kiara
Kiara
White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Dachou Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:02 pm

"Get out!"

"But sir, are you certain you don't have a moment to speak to me about-"

"Get out!"

Dachou stumbled out of the small shop, the doors of the coffee shop flying open, and a shoe flying out through the swinging double doors, the chefs perfect aim pelting Dachou right in the chest. It was a good thing Dachou had a very strong sense of pain, or else he'd have been lying on the ground by now. The shoe dropped to the ground, bouncing once lazily, then stopping for good. Dachou stared at the flapping doors of the bakery, before crouching down and picking the shoe up.

"You forgot your shoe!"

"You can have it, you little asshole!"

Dachou shrugged off the insult, before spinning around on his heels, dropping the shoe in his place as he began to walk off down the street. His natural, cocky strut was evident in his walk, as was his merciless smirk that would just make anyone melt. Dachou was handsome, yes. Some girls would say above handsome, others normal. But he was definitely good looking. An eye catcher. That, mixed along with his intelligence was not a good recipe for good hearted people.

While it was true Dachou did hold some noble qualities to him. His kindness (To women), his generosity, his... nobleness. But, alas, his pride was his greatest downfall. It was because of that, that Dachou never really socialized, because people never really liked him. It was this, that Dachou never really had a close friend.

There was an unnatural abundance of movement today in the markets, and Dachou didn't know why. So, naturally, he picked up information he heard from other people talking. He listened intently while walking towards the docks, listening to the commotion that was the common public. Fire Lord. Visit. Earth King. Disturbance. War. Water Tribes. Air Ships.

That was the jackpot. He knew wherever the Avatar was, there was sure to be some time of treasure or something along with them. And he heard Earth King in the mix of words, too, so maybe he was her guard. That man, for a fact, was loaded. Dachou had done extensive research on the different nations. This man, Naraca, he was extremely large and ripped, so snagging money from him would cause problems of its own if he succeeded. Dachou would have to be gone before Naraca had found out, which may turn out to be a problem. But he would persevere.

Dachou walked solemnly, his eyes looking around for some signs of the Earth King and Avatar. Finally, he caught site of the lumbering Beast. Dear Lord, the guy was like a Gorilla Goat. At least compared to that girl that was next to him. Dachou just had to make his bumping into him seem like an accident... But how?

Dachou began walking towards them, the crowd lightly pushing. Finally, as the Blue Dragon neared them, he tripped forward, bumping into Naracas side, and he stumbled forward. It was either luck, or fate, but that had been the best pick-pocket ever. Dachous hands had been laying in front of him, and had stealthily shoved his hand in Naracas pocket and pull out a small pouch and Dachou snuck it into his pants.

"What the hell! Watch where you're going, Meathead!"

Dachou cursed at Naraca, his face red, before spinning back around, stomping back into the crowd, his back turned to Naraca. He had successfuly assimilated back into the crowd, unnoticed hopefully, and he began to walk faster, pushing past people, repeatedly checking his own pocket in case someone tried to pull a fast one. He needed this money. Not for himself. His grandmother could finally pay the rent of their house. They would actually be able to pay for the next few months, and have a little money left over. Finally.
Dachou
Dachou
Blue Lightening

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraca Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:31 pm

Kiara still as ever had quite a few questions at once and it was hard to answer them all as they came. Yet as they walked through the crowd he understood why she'd be so excited here. This wasn't the first time Naraca had come here, this place was one he had bad memories of with his past, yet as king he had fairly regular memory's. He was familiar enough with the place. With all the people looking at them he knew it was safe to say that the Fire Nation knew they were there, this left the incognito possibility way out the door.
"Lets take things one step at a time" He said to Kiara in reply to her comment of finding a teacher.
"I'd like to know we don't have knives being pointed at our backs first" He said before pausing for a moment.
No he couldn't just say that, he had to remember this was still a girl who was young and wanted to see the world. Wouldn't it be boring for her to always be thinking about work and business. Naraca had to try and loosen up a little he didn't have to act like nothing serious was happening right now, but a little small talk wouldn't hurt.
"I wouldn't blame these people for walking together, you got a giant wolf and a giant man walking with a small girl, they probably think your some sorta VIP" He said with a hint of sarcasm as she was very much a VIP since she was The Avatar. Yet would he reveal that to anyone that might hear him? Not quite yet, not until all this possible betrayal business was sorted out.

It was not a large crowd by any means, but the amount of people that were around caused Naraca to feel just a little more tense. As it is he already was worried about the safety for Kiara, Coto and himself. Despite that however, he walked through the crowd who gave him and the others quite a significant gap of space. Being as tall as he was though he was easily able to maneuver his way through everyone, he kept himself ahead of Kiara and Coto a little so he could lead the way and protect them. Coto had her back, and Naraca had her front.
Despite the intimidation factor however, and the rather large gap. It came as quite a shock when a single boy seemed to casually walk through the gap and bump into Naraca.

Upon feeling the sudden contact to his body Naraca instinctively stepped back while he placed his left hand on the boy's shoulder and pushing him off. It didn't so much change the flow of events that took place but rather just stalled them as the boy would have to recover from getting shoved before continuing to walk away.
The Earth King didn't actually say anything but he did keep his eye's the guy who bumped into him. He then cursed the big man. Naraca frowned slightly but ignored it.
However Naraca wasn't exactly a man new to this city, nor was he new to crime. He knew how to pickpocket himself because he had to as his time as a nomad. Basically saying, Naraca was not a dullard when it came to being wise and street smart.

His placed his hand on his pocket and felt a space where he kept his extra cash.
"Son of a bitch..." He mumbled to himself.
He turned his head to where the boy had walked, being so tall he could easily see where he was amongst the people.
"Hey!!" He called out.
"He stole my money!!" He yelled as he pointed to the boy in order to tell the rest of the crowd. By doing so they would all look in that direction and all follow him with there eye's, making it much easier to track him in case he would choose to run which was very likely.

Making sure that the crowd would back up a little bit and give the boy some room, Naraca proceed to stomp his foot onto the ground which in turn would cause a earthen wall to rise up in front of the thief and block his front which would force him to have to go around it in some form. That'd would give Naraca enough time to close the distance.
He was confident this whole ordeal wouldn't take long so he placed his right foot forward and was about to charge straight for the pickpocket like a bull.

A heavy sick feeling suddenly came over Naraca and he hesitated. His eye's felt heavy and his stomach contained a ball of anxiety. It was such a heavy feeling, it was dark, he felt something very strong.
He placed his hand on his stomach and his nose gnarled up a little as he looked around at the crowd then Kiara. He wasn't the only one, the rest of the crowd was started to keel over or hold there stomach, some touched there heads like some sort of sickness just slammed into them.

He had a feeling that Kiara would feel it as well. He didn't care so much about the money anymore as he took a few steps back to get closer to Kiara and protect her.

What the hell was this?
Naraca
Naraca
Earth King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiara Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:10 pm

"So much for a simple day..."

Kiara frowned as she heard Naraca curse as he patted his pocket. Her head turned to see who and what he was talking about and thats when she saw him. The guy was more than attractive but when he opened his mouth to actually talk her thought had flown right out the window. How can someone so damn good looking be so.....nasty.

However, when Naraca had shouted thief it didn't take long for Coto to be right on this man's tail. A part of her wanted to stop the giant wolf but before she could take even a few steps she held onto her head. It was starting to throb a bit in pain...it actually got so bad to the point the girl sat in the divided road holding her head.

"I don't feel so good Naraca..."

But hearing Coto's whine of pain made Kiara's head snap back up, Coto shook her head violently before laying down and breathing heavily out of the sick feeling it bothered him much more seeing as animals were more in tune with spiritual essences.

The Avatar however, was more interested in getting Naraca's money back. She knew the sick feeling hit this man hard just like it did everyone else's. It also wouldn't help him having his path blocked by the earth slab that was blocking his way in front of him.

"Damnit...""

Kiara attempted to stand but the headache throbbed violently again making her sit right back down. It seemed she was feeling it worse than everyone else.
Kiara
Kiara
White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Dachou Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:40 pm

"Shit..."

Dachou's eyes glazed the wall quickly, his face registering little to no emotion. But inside, damn, inside he was infuriated. How was he stopped by a wall? Of all things, that's probably one of the things that doesn't stop Dachou. But it was too high to climb up and over in time to avoid Naraca. He spun around, looking at the charging man. He gave a high pitched squeak. So.. unlike him. He hoped no one heard it as he spun to his right, taking a leap of faith and sprinted into a nearby store. The light from the doorway was the only light that billowed into the small room.

The room was small, dusty, and it was all wooden. Not much was in it, besides a counter with a register, a small glass cabinet filled with vases, and a dark room behind the cabinet. Dachou began to make his way to the dark room, where he paused. What the hell was that? His head began to hurt.

He bent over, his fingers entwined behind his head, as he pressed his biceps against his ears. His head, it was slowly exceeding in pain. Dachou crouched down, his upper body bobbing back and forth, before he bit down hard, and stood back up, wavering slightly as he looked back out the door, the light flooding into the room. He got into a stance facing the door, before lighting his hand up in a bright orange flame.
Dachou
Dachou
Blue Lightening

Back to top Go down

Post by Myindoh Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:04 pm

(Theme for this post, must listen! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8wE2Pd4HJc )

Oh the pain they must have all felt. The deep drill that they felt bore its way into there skulls. The powerful sickness that came with it, how it cascaded over there entire bodies like a plague. These mortals had no idea...The power they were feeling that approached them.
If you had ever felt the coming of God, how would it feel to you? Such an overwhelming, over powering feeling.
No matter how they reacted however, they all followed the same course of action. One by one they all fell to there knees, although there bodies and minds were unfamiliar to his presence, there souls knew this feeling very well. They all followed there true nature as human beings, all bowed before God who had done them such a kind courtesy of gracing them all with his physical presence.

From within the crowd of kneeling mortals, there only stood but one.

Across the crowds of people all on there knee's, or laying on the floor, there was only one man that slowly walked through the crowds. Some were able to turn to face him, others locked eye's with him immediately. They all turned to face him though, and there pupils stared straight into the eye's of God.
The purple eye's that donned the physical Chirst looked straight ahead, straight at the little girl in the blue dress, with the brown hair, the blue eyes.

The Avatar...

His approached to them was slow, yet he knew they all felt his every step. Seeing God for the first time was always the hardest. He briefly noticed the much larger man who was still standing, yet he was not something God even deemed necessary to gift with more then but a quick glance.
His approach was only to go closer and closer to The Avatar.

Slowly he lifted his left hand up, his sleeve rolled up his arm as he did.
His finger all twitched upward slightly before small, plum sized ball of fire appeared within his hand. It was so small, yet it screamed with such a loud screech and it was not just a small ball of fire, but rather the largest fire one could ever conjure yet it was all so tightly compressed into such a tiny oval. It's scream was the intense levels of heat that escaped from the ultra-tiny form that it was forced into. This scream in addition to the pain they all felt must has been horrible for them to experience.
God could not help but find it laughable, despite the fact he was not laughing. These people haven't seen a single thing from him yet, and already they were begging for mercy, for the pain to end.
He slowly extended his arm and pointed the plum of fire towards a store where unknowingly he was pointing it at the very same store where a boy was hiding. They had to see it first, see it to believe it. That they were standing in the face of God.

The oval shaped fire ball violently exploded into God hands with an ear splitting bang. The intense fireball that attempted to burst outward would have been like a bomb that would have leveled this city block, however pain forced the flames forwards so that the entire explosion would instead be sent forward to what would become a concentrated explosion all sent into one direction, giving the appearance of a massive hurricane of flame and the fire would then be condensed as it exploded out so it would be concentrated into just the main floor of the store.
The end result was beam of fire that had the power huge explosion that was forced into a smaller scale which would tear right through the stores entire foundation due to the high level of power that was concentrated into a smaller size. Think of it like a 1000 pound battering ram, it's similar in that it's weight provided an intense impact, this shot of fire followed the same principle.

Anyone inside the store would have only moments to get out before it would cause a great explosion of the first floor, causing fire to escape from the open shafts where the windows used to be. Everything inside would be burned to ash and smoldering in flames. God felt the intense heat waves burst into his face from the fire, it was something he was more then used to.
As the chaos unfolded and black smoke rose up to the sky, Pain took a few more steps towards The Avatar Kiara. His purples eye's would lock with hers if she looked into those glowing pupils of his.
His hand would slowly rise to point towards her, followed by the same tiny ball of fire appearing within his hand, this time it pointing towards Kiara.

"I have existed since the beginning of time" He finally spoke in a voice that was deep, and resounding as his modified vocal cords rang there tune of the spiritual world. It was unlike anyone has ever heard before, it was the voice of God, one that seemed unnatural and unique. Once you heard it, you would never forget it.
"I am the birth if devastation, I make the world tremble my might, I unify the people in the plight" He said as he walked closer and closer toward her, his hand pointing right at her, the plum of fire screaming its tune yet nowhere near loud enough to snuff of his voice.
"I am Pain..." He said before he stopped walking
and kept the fire ball pointed at her.

"I am God..." The last word he would utter before the ball exploded like before and it all would attempt to swarm Kiara in it's flames. The death that would take place from such a blow would be quick, and painless.
Yet oddly, if she were hit, life would still help her breathe...Very slowly.
Myindoh
Myindoh
Pain

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraca Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:51 pm

The sick feeling within Naraca caused him to slouch. He held his gut with his left hand. However, it was only a small part of the much larger feeling of danger he felt as he looked upon the one who caused this. Just by looking at him, Naraca felt something more...Deep, start to rumble within him. The quick image in his mind of black fog within a white corridor appeared in his mind. It was very brief, yet Naraca shoved the memory down.
The first Naraca saw was his eye's. the were a deep violet and glowed like stars with even a faint shine. His hair was spiky and orange, he wore a black cloak with crimson clouds designs on it.
Naraca didn't feel like he was looking at a person, this was like looking at something he couldn't quite explain. He didn't know what it was, his mind couldn't process it. But by looking at this man Naraca would hesitate to call him human. Was this man from the spirit world? If so, he felt a lot different from how other creatures felt from that place. The Earth Kings experiences with the Spirit World were few, yet whenever they happened they were nothing like this. Just looking at something never caused sickness, never caused pain.

He could even as far as to say that he began to feel afraid.

As he saw him coming closer, followed by that fireball appeared in his hands Naraca grimaced and covered his ears as he heard the loud screech from it. In addition to the pain and sickness his ears were now ringing. He cups them with his hands and bent over as his teeth grit together.
The pain only became greater when the tiny ball of flame exploded in a massive boom that must have echoed across the city.
Did that come from this man?

Naraca looked up and saw the building that was in flames, it was just the ground floor of it, but it almost wasn't standing on anything. It's foundation was all but destroyed and the explosion was some how...Manipulated into a concentrated attack.
How the hell could someone have that level of bending? Controlling an explosion as it went off was unheard of, and tightly packing such massive amounts of flame into something so small? Naraca had never heard of such power before.

He was worried, and afraid for Kiara. For after the man had finished his display, he made another ball before slowly approaching Kiara and him. The man eye's were on Kiara though, he wanted to kill her?!
He reached up and pulled his gigantic sword out of the sheath in his back with a low hum as the metal rang with going against the metal of the sheath.
He pulled it out then quickly made his way in front of Kiara followed by pointing his the tip of his sword at the purple eyed man.

"Stay back!!!" Naraca roared as he used his large body as a shield for Kiara, and kept his blade honed on this powerful foe.
It didn't matter though, as though the man didn't even hear it he continued his approached and started speaking.
It was almost indescribable, in just a split second he now found himself staring at what he felt might be one of the most powerful men he has ever seen. Although Naraca did not let that single display of power get to him, there was no doubt that just by looking at him that he knew he could not underestimate him in anyway. He had to assume this display was for real and if a fight were to begin then he would treat this man as though he was everything Naraca feared he was.

His approach continued, Naraca found himself standing there still. Why? Why didn't he attack? Was it because he hoped he could avoid a fight? No...For the first time in such a long time he found himself almost frozen.
It didn't last long though, once the man had identified himself as "Pain" and then called himself God, he was too close for comfort now.

If this man was God, then he'd have to prove it.

"I said back off!" He called out before stomping his foot on the ground.
Doing so would raised up an earthen wall right in front of Pain, with the top of the wall attempting to smack Pain's wrist up in an attempt to both break it and push it up and away from Kiara and himself.
Like the powerhouse he was Naraca wouldn't stop there, he'd then proceed to make a small jump to go beside the wall before swinging his sword like a bat with one arm and ram it into the wall so that it would slice right through and the sharp blade would cut into Pain's body. The rubble flying from the wall would act like a distraction and mask the blades presence. A blow like this would send Pain flying in two pieces would such a strike actually land.
Naraca
Naraca
Earth King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiara Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:38 pm

Kiara couldn't move, the girl sat there helpless like an infant as Naraca stood there protecting her with his life. How could she help him fight this mysterious man when not a single limb was able to move. Her eyes darted over to the other people around them who still had the ability to move and dodge everything that was happening. Yet...this mans spirit was so in tuned with hers that it had completely intimidated her to the point of immobility.

Get up!

Kiara scoffed at the idea of being weak and unable to stand on her own, she went from her knees to standing on her tiptoes into a kneeling position. So far she was doing it alone, without anyone to help her. It didn't take long though for her to feel something tugging on the collar of her tunic. Her ice blue eyes blinked a bit before feeling the ground below her feet. Finally she was standing..but who had helped her up?

Coto whined before sitting so she would be able to think of a game plan. As Kiara leaned on him a part of him was a bit reluctant to actually pick her up and leave Naraca behind. This man was at his side when no one else was...so he had to pay him back in some kind of way.

A slanted frown was on her face as she looked over to the building that use to be standing there..it seemed the poor rude guy didn't make it...but out of the rubble Kiara seen a pipe that had water pouring out of it. That slanted frown had turned into a small smirk before Kiara took a deep breath. In this instance she was going to muster all her strength to use bending just this once to delay what was coming.

The breath that was taken had been exhaled as her hands swayed left to right and over again before the pipe exploded and the rush of water expanded. Without any further delay Kiara moved her hands in a motion to wrap around Naraca, her, and Coto. Then with a strong push Kiara shot the water towards the strange man hoping the pressure and amount of water would push him back a considerable about of feet so they could make their escape.

Kiara breathed heavily before having another dizzy spell. The scene around her began spinning before the girl had fallen back on Coto her eyes closed. Her breathing was still normal but her face looked more than annoyed.

Get up...he's not gone yet..
Kiara
Kiara
White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Dachou Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:42 pm

Who the hell is screeching out there?!

Dachou shuts his eyes, and opens them quickly, his pupil dilating from extremely big into barely visible in mere seconds. His other eye just stared into space, void of any emotion or action. He focused his eye onto a single target, and a snipers scope seemed to blur in between Dachous imagination and his sight. It was imagination, of course, but Dachou liked imagining this stuff. It helped him focus.

He squinted his eye at the orange haired man. It only took a few moments that he was the cause of Dachous head pain. It was him that had caused this. But, apparently, not anymore. His eye focused on the what was in the mans hand. It seemed to be a fireball. That's it? Nothing else? The fire was pointed at the building, so Dachou could easily just ignore the fire and not get in anything too deep.

But closer speculation, unfortunately, after about two seconds, Dachou realized that was condensed ball of extremely hot fire. How did this... Man, create that ball of condensed fire? It would take an amazing Firebender of extraordinary caliber to pull off something like that. It didn't take Dachou too long to register the fact that he was pointing the fireball right at Dachou. It was aimed right at him, ready to-

Aw shit.

Dachou spun around, his face wild and crazy, as he sprinted over to the counter, gracefully jumping over the wooden piece of furniture, and diving into the dark room. Dachou immediately landed on something hard, and he grunted with pain. It took miliseconds to realize he crashed into a table, and he quickly scrambled under it, kicking the legs so that the top of the table crashed and faced the door, just as the intense, searing flames burst in, sending a wave of awesome infernos and raging heat.

The blast sent the table, not alit in flames, shooting backwards, with Dachous fists clasped around the top legs and the soles of his feet pushing against the bottom two feet. Ouch, he felt the fire burning at his knuckles and toes. Why did he have to wear his open toed shoes today? But he wasn't focused on that now, Now, he was focused on surviving.

The table legs were the first things to crash through the ancient buildings wall on the opposite side, taking out the majority of any wood that might damage Dachous in any way. But due to the fact that Dachous height and size wouldn't allow for his whole body to hide behind the table, the top of his head protruded slightly from the top of the table, and he slammed his head on the edge of the splintering house, sending the table awry, but still somehow intact, while Dachou basically flipped over, landing on his back, a cut beginning to surface on Dachous precious skin.

Dachou laid on the ground, the fire billowing out right next to him, as his right side began to be scorched, the fire searing through his clothes as if they were nothing. Dachou had very few seconds to respond to this, and he took advantage to that. He threw his hands behind his head, his eyes wide and surprised as he pushed up and out with his biceps, throwing himself forward onto his feet. He wavered for a moment, before he looked forward, his right arm flying, getting a little too close to the fire...

"Ah! Fuck!"

Dachou screamed, clutching his wrist as blisters formed on his palm and knuckles. Dachou scowled as tears formed at the corners of his eyes. He was not used to this kind of pain. This Pain, that he now face. He looked back at his palm, the blisters bright and yellow already, then, slowly, he began to look up, hearing a yell, and a 'Stay back!' It sounded like The Big Bad Earthbender was standing up to Count Dracula. That guy was pale as all hell.

Dachou walked slowly to the edge of the house, then turned his head, but a drop of blood from his skull blocked his vision. Dachou grunted again and wiped his forehead with his left hand, looking at the liquid red stuff staining his palm hideously. It was disgusting. Dachou turned once again to his right, and began making his way to the crowd and to Pain. He was not going to stop now. He was going to win this time, he knew it.

Dachou snapped with his left hand once, then the air around him was staticy, and electrified. Dachou began to have a metallic taste in his mouth, and he smacked his lips, distaste running through his body.

"Everyone get out of the way!"

Dachou bellowed, and the crowd looked behind them, and some screamed in fear, while others moved out of the way and pulled others out of it. Dachous smiled cockily, and let loose a stream of electricity aimed right at where he saw Pain. It was an effortless.....

God Damn that stupid Earth Bender! Him and his stupid Avatar Girl and his stupid Earth Wall and his stupid Sword and stupid attack! The Electricity flew to the right of the Avatar, creating static electricity to their hair and striking the shattered earthen wall, completely nulling any affect that the lighting bolt would have had on Pain.

"Great Fucking job, there, with the wall!"
Dachou
Dachou
Blue Lightening

Back to top Go down

Post by Myindoh Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:35 am

(Edited the post to fit the compromise the admins came to)

So simple so foolish, so feeble in there attempts. They had no idea who they dared combat, that had no idea who this man was. For thousands of years he had seen battles, conflicts, for all that time he has trained and honed his skill. His ability's allowed him kill a dragon without a second thought, destroy armies of thousands, bring down nations on his own. His ability was beyond that of any bender ever seen before. How little they truly knew, how small they were compared to his divine power.

Although physically the group that began to fight him could not see him doing this, in his mind he was constant contact with the spirits that were all around them. Among them were even a few deceased Fire Nation loyalists that followed Fire Lord Ozai. Them, and many others all collectively gave Pain all the information he needed about what was going on.
The boy within the building had somehow survived, there was an open pipe that flowed water, the large man would use raw offensive might. Pain was all knowing, he had seen all of them when they were infants, he watched them all grow, watched as they honed there talents, as they trained, as the became stronger. He knew everything about them, and whatever he didn't know, the spirits filled him in on the details.
There is simply no such thing as fighting God. When the God from the Heavens smites you, there is no stopping it, no preventing it.

These people seemed to think that this was a battle. No...Not at all...This was an extermination.

Naraca's attack was first, Pain knew what kind of ability he had, what he was capable of. An Earth wall had risen. At the same time, Dachou had emerged from the rubble in order to fire off a burst of Lightning in an attempt to shock Pain. However it simply fail as the Lightning would be redirected elsewhere. How childish, the boy could even control the Lightning he bending, it just went as it pleased upon it's release. His attack didn't even require a glance.
Kiara however would use the water from the water pipe to wrap around Naraca, herself and that overgrown mutt before firing a jet stream of water towards Pain in an attempt to push him back.

These were there attacks, these were there choices for fighting God. Now they would learn why Pain was God.

Without even needing to focus on Dachou, Pain created strong heatwaves around his body to give him a lightning fast jump to the right in order to avoid Naraca sword which to Pain seemed oh so slow.
The Lightning in turn would travel towards the wall, and into Naraca sword which would then give Naraca powerful shock. However Pain knew Naraca better then that, the man was resilient and the shock would only stop him briefly. In that time, Pain's dashed forward to go behind Naraca and be very close in front of Kiara.
As the water traveled towards her for her to use, Pain rose extended his arm and pointed his open palm towards Kiara and made a ball of fire in his hand that quickly expanded and fan out into a shield. The jet stream would slam into the fire shield but merely convert to white steam which rose up into the air. The fire itself was a perfect shield made from pure flame, the level of control was almost unheard of. How weak her bending still was, perhaps if she was a better water bender she might have been able to punch through the flames, for now though, she was still far too young.

Being so close to Kiara, Pain's extended out in blur of speed and swung his arm in an arcing motion. From his hand came a thin and sharp crescent moon shaped saber that shot forward towards Coto. The fire blade would charge forward at a speed that the wolf was likely unready for which would in turn slice into his face and cut across his eye. This would painfully blind Coto and put him in extreme pain. All though this all seemed like much, is was all being performed in just under a couple seconds, perhaps even less.

Following his attack against Coto, Pain's hand that still held the shield had pushed forward slightly. This in turn forced the flame shield forward to it would slam into Kiara. It may even hit Coto as well if he was able to dodge the lightning quick fire blade. If the flame shield hit Kiara it would give body serious burns and also provide a heavy push from the condensed and concentrated flame.
This push would definitely send Kiara through the air going backwards for a couple seconds. In that time his would rush ahead and intercept Kiara in her flight path and race right beside her before his hand would catch her in mid-air by her throat and stop her dead in her tracks. He would hold her up with his one arm by the neck with his hand and make a small layer of fire in between with a heat would grow so intense that would feel like a hot brand against her neck. The flame itself would be burning her skin, but it was a weak fire that pain was able to control so as not to go past her skin and burn her wind pipe or jugular.
As a warning, the more she would struggle had she been caught by this, the hotter it would get. This would basically be a way of telling her to stop all movement. For Pain had something to say to her once he dealed with the others.

While all of this would take place within just a couple seconds and barely give the others time to register what was going on, it was possible that Dachou may try to act somehow.
If so Pain would merely use his free hand to fire a long shot of flame the size of a bus straight for him. This fire packed a punch but not quite as strong as the concentrated shots that came with the smaller balls of flame. This attack would no doubt burn him deeply and the impact would be strong enough to knock him out cold. Not to mention the injuries would likely prevent him from even being able to fight anymore.

Naraca however...Well Pain would let him come a little closer if he tried. He got an odd feeling from the man, and wanted a better look at him.
Myindoh
Myindoh
Pain

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraca Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:10 am

It was difficult to follow all the events that had just taken place. Naraca could barely keep his eye on this man. All he knew was that Pain seemed to have suddenly vanished from site with only a quick blur being the sign to that.
As Naraca swung his sword it sliced right through the rock made wall with a crash as rubble shot out from the impact of the swing. However just as Naraca stopped the swing so he could turn around to get towards Pain his body suddenly stopped in placed and his muscles stiffened up as the electricity surged through out his body. Naraca grimaced as his body was forced to stay still and the pain from the shock tried to violently hurt him.He was very accustomed to pain however, so he did not scream or shout, he merely growled under his breath. He would not be stopped by something like this.
His legs tried to give way, his hand gripped tightly as his sword, his vision blurred as the lightning traveled through his body. He fought it all though, he forced his stiffed neck to look down. He even managed to take a slow step forward. However he had to stop once a barrier of water surrounded him.
It only took a couple seconds for the shock to run its course, and the water barrier prevented him from going forward as he would only get shocked more if he proceeded.

If Kiara was in fact taking the damage that Pain had attempted on giving her, Naraca would charge straight forward as soon as the water subsided which would be around the time she was being held by her throat.
As he charged he would stomp his foot on the ground and rise up two walls, one on Pain's right and one on his left. He made sure the wall would only cover Pain's body and not Kiara. If she was grabbed in the first place when Naraca would attempt to force him to let her go there would be room for her to drop down then get out of the way so she wouldn't be caught in the cross fire of the exchange.
Pain was quick, he had to try and close the distance, he had to force Pain to play his game.
With the two walls risen Naraca rose his sword over his head then moved it in front of him so the width of the blade would act like a shield as Naraca made his forward attack. His blade should be able to withstand any fire bended attacks, and since Naraca had his momentum running forward he knew he'd be able to push right through and big fire bended attacks. Not to mention the speed of his forward charge, although Naraca was not quick on his feet, when going in a straight line the strength of his legs pushed his momentum to great speeds and would launch his body forward. With being able to push through his fire bending, and prevent him from going right for left, he'd only have up or forward. In which case Naraca would be able to intercept him either way.

There didn't seem like a way out now, not in enough time even if this way was quick. Once close in no time at all would Naraca swing his blade over his head and ram the sword right through Pain's body and cleave his body in two in a horizontal swing.
He would save Kiara, he had to. If she did in fact get in this position, he would feel the deep sense of urgency, and would do whatever it takes to prevent her from getting harmed any further.
If she did avoid Pain's attack though, the attack would still go the same only with out Kiara in the way of getting hurt.
Naraca
Naraca
Earth King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiara Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:15 pm

Defense can be your best offense at times..

Kiara didn't know whether this man was blind or he had just not noticed that Coto was the entire reason she was propped up. His attack to the wolf clearly missed him by a long shot, that was when Coto grabbed her tunic and tossed her on his back reading himself to move if he had to.

Her legs squeezed her companions sides to have a better grip on him so if he moved she wouldn't fall off. The blue eyes the girl possessed narrowed before realizing what Pain was doing. Kiara released her grip on Coto before standing up on him and pushing him back for him to avoid the blast of the wall and her barely get away from it as well.

"Get out of here Coto, I'll be fine!! Just follow Naraca's scent and I'll be with him, don't come until you stop smelling smoke."

Coto took a step towards her before she gave him a stern look, whining a bit the big lug back up slowly before taking off towards who knows where.

Now that Coto was gone she turned to look at Pain who was so close to her in a flash she could have sworn that he was there the entire time. As soon as he grabbed her by her throat Kiara stayed very still because of instinct. All she could do was watch Naraca attempt to rescue her from the grip, despite being in this situation Kiara didn't feel overly threatened. Something inside of her was letting him know he wasn't going to kill her.
Kiara
Kiara
White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Dachou Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:00 pm

Well, Dachou just kind of began to slowly step backwards as the events unfolded. They weren't his problem. Why should he care what happened to them, right? And this.. this man. He was different than the rest of the wannabe Ozais. This being was immense in power and strength. He was on a whole new level of power. And, Dachou, what could he do? He wasn't even good at firebending. Sure, the boy knew his forms and everything, but when it came to actually doing the stuff, he wasn't very decent.

But, alas, his getaway was far from being successful. Of course, this thing just couldn't handle not having everyone that attempted to hurt him survive, so, as a reward for doing such a bolt act, a fiery death flew straight at Dachou. The young fire bender had barely moments to think this through, but it was as if time slowed down as Dachous thought process began to delve deep into its interior.

What were this mans motives? Why did he insist of using such powerful attack, when he could easily just use simple, light attacks and get rid of them, but instead, went to destroy a building and everything else near him. These people were in trouble, and Dachou couldn't just leave them. Well, he could, but it just wasn't in his nature to leave helpless victims around an evil overlord.

Dachou watched as the flaming ball came towards him. What was he supposed to do? He wouldn't be fast enough to leap out of the way, or else his feet would be burnt to the core. Maybe he could jump over it, but that would require an amazing amount of effort, firebending, and luck, none of which Dachou really had at the moment. At the final moment, Dachou summed up the courage to do what he had to; stop it himself.

Dachou clapped his hands together, rubbing them together roughly, and began to sprint at the wave. He jumped up into the air, and he began spinning his hands in a circular motion, warping the fire to go around him. But this was quite a bit of fire, so he was subjected to failing at a bit. He was able to bend a good portion of the fire out of his way, but a wall just stayed firm where it was, and he flew threw it, the intensity an astonishing amount.

Fire was incredibly hot. So incredibly hot, that when you fly through it, it burns an extreme amount. The fire that Dachou had managed to lead astray flew around him into the buildings and the ground around him. The thin layer of fire that refused to move, though, seared into Dachou, as he collapsed to the ground, rolling in the dirt. His momentum finally slowed him down enough until he stopped on his back, his eyes staring up at the sky, but only his right eye was to process the information he gained from looking to the sky.

The heavens seemed somehow calm right now, amid all this terror. What had even happened in this time span? Although Dachou had done a great deal of thinking and fighting, now that it was time to reminisce, he had nothing. He could probably remember it all once it sunk in, in a little bit. He just needed to get up. He just needed the strength to get up. And not as much horrifying pain.

His shirt was basically burnt off, only thin lining was behind left, and his body has blackened in some areas, yellow in others, and light red in others. The hairs on his legs were completely burnt off, as were his arm and chest hairs. But nonetheless, Dachou was beyond caring at this moment. He was in too much shock to register his unbearable amount of pain right now. He just kind of stared at the sky, unmoving, as the fight around him continued without him, in an unmoving jest at his inability to continue.
Dachou
Dachou
Blue Lightening

Back to top Go down

Post by Myindoh Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:03 am

So soft, so fragile, the great Avatar in all her glory. No matter how strong she could ever become, she was and always will be flesh and blood. Her flesh would seer and burn around her throat as he held it tightly. Her breath would be so faint, so slow. Her body was calm, she was able to guess it will, he indeed wasn't going to kill her. However that was far from a saving grace. He could destroy her body, burn it till most of her skin was black. He could break every bone in her body, drain her of most of her blood, give her a slow and agonizing life. Yet so long as she was still breathing it wouldn't matter what he did. Such a small amount of fire that barely touched her neck, the flames very slowly burning her skin. She would feel it, feel that pain she would be unable to break from unless she wanted to be burned further as a result.

His glowing purple eye's looked up at her, he pulled her in a little closer so he could get a good look into her blue eyes. He could see them inside her, the Avatar's. They all could probably see him to. He wondered if he was in there, Tenzu, the very first Avatar. What would he think now? Did Tenzu despise the site of his childhood friend who killed him? Perhaps Tenzu was happy from this? Or sad?
Although Pain could see the spirits and read them, The Avatar spirits were far more advanced and were one of only few that did not care for Pain or what he was. Yet he could still see them, how they were all housed within her.

He didn't need to turn his head, the spirits were more then willing to give Pain there sight, he could see Dachou fight through the flames as best he could before he was overwhelmed. Pain respected that, how he charged head on. Pain respected those who fought bravely and with courage in there hearts. It made it such a shame that he had to fight against the true justice that Pain was bringing.

An odd looking image of black fog suddenly popped in his mind followed by what sounded like very faint whispering.
Pain's eye's narrowed, he was...confused.
He recognized those whispers, that fog, but it was so long ago he encountered them. They were very old, very ancient, certainly they were much older then Pain himself. He couldn't quite put his finger on it.
He had to see with his own eye's. The spirits pointed the way, they all gave Pain there vision yet despite that he almost couldn't believe it when they told him.

Two earth walls rose up beside him yet he didn't move an inch to retaliate. He instead simply broke eye contact with Kiara and turned to face the source of this odd image that came with a strange feeling. Truly this thing was something that even Pain had to take a second to figure out.
Once his head had fully turned he noticed the bull of a man known as Naraca coming straight after him. Yet when Pain saw him with his sword coming right after him, Pain merely stood there as though the blade wasn't even there with his eye's narrow and his face slightly puzzled.
Naraca got closer and he would get close enough to strike within no time at all.

Pain glowing purple eye's stared into Naraca's light brown eyes. Yet...There was a faint red tint to them.

No...

Was this really...???

"Dahaka?" He mumbled to himself.

Just as Naraca got close enough for a sword swing, Pain extended his free hand out towards Naraca with his palm open. Yet no fire emerged, not even a little heat.
Instead, Pain hand remained pointed towards Naraca, where his body would suddenly stop in it's tracks and Naraca's body would begin to levitate as his hand would be forced open to let go of his sword. His body would simply float in mid-air as Pain had him in a grip of sorts. His body was tightly held, the man's muscles would budge from the tightness, and his body would hang in the air as it was completely under Pain's control.
He would let Naraca hang in the air for a few seconds before slowly pulling him in closer.

"What do you think your doing running around with something so old within you?" He commented as he maintained the grip on Naraca. The lumbering man must have been so confused, yet he could see the result of this grip.
Naraca's eye's would look bloodshot with a faint red glow.
"It's going to kill you...Slowly..." Pain remarked before he closed his hand slightly. As a result Naraca's right arm would be met with a vicious tightness that would result in his arm breaking. The snap was loud and could be heard by Pain and most likely by Kiara no doubt.
"You have no control" He told him before he made the grip go around Naraca's neck. The man would no longer be able to breathe as his air would be all but gone and unable to go into his lungs, blood would no longer be able to enter his brain.
"You will experience pain..." He said before he paused for a moment.
He recalled it's face...Those eye's...It's power...
"Perhaps even a pain...Greater then I could ever give" He told Naraca with such strong and heavy words that would no doubt bear deep within his tainted soul.

Yet there was no time for this. Pain strengthend the choke enough so that Naraca would go unconscious instantly before he would be released from the grip and fall to the floor.
If Kiara fought Pain throughout that whole experience, the burn would strengthen around her neck to the point of threatening her life where if she were to struggle anymore she would have flame in her throat and be breathing in the flames and fumes if it punched through her skin. That wasn't even to mention that her jugulars would no doubt be just a hair away from having Pain's fingers burn into them which would cause an immense bleeding that would take just a minute to kill her. It wasn't prefered that she would die, yet if she did, it would be a set back that Pain could rectify with the next Avatar.
Although yes, he wasn't going to kill her, he had a feeling Kiara wouldn't want to take that chance.
If something like the Avatar State were to happen, he would waste no time in crushing her throat completely and killing her instantly before she could even react...And he had a feeling she wouldn't want the cycle of Avatar's to be broken.

"Such a shame..." He said before turning his head back to face Kiara, his eye's meeting her's.
"Your parents would have done well in the new world. Yet how unfortunate for them that they took you in and sealed there fate." He told her as he let her know that he was the one that killed her parents. Looking right into the eye's of her parents killer, the source of her pain.
"You will suffer Avatar...Everyone you know, everything you care about...I'll kill them. Your hopes, your dreams, your future...I'll kill them too...And when all is lost and you have only the Avatar's to look to...I will kill not you...But The Avatar." He let her know slowly before he grip tightened on her throat. She would now be unable to breathe and her consciousness would slowly slip away.
"Otaka will die, Tikanni will die, Coto will die, your people and the children will die, Naraca will die...They will all die. Then you will die along with them." He said to her slowly as he allowed her to take in his words and understand who he was.
"I am Pain...The time of The Avatar is gone. This worlds true Messiah...Has returned" His final words were before he would do to her what he did to Naraca and squeeze her neck to unconsciousness. Right after doing it though, he would make sure she would be unable to easily escape from where she would be put.
His free hand was made into a fist and he would ram his knuckles into her ribs and break them. It was a single punch to her side that would break four ribs in her body. This would be enough for her to not escape from The Fire Lord easily.

That was enough, now he knew Xira had to have sent the Fire Nation soldiers to come and pick these people up by now. They would be here shortly. So Pain simply turned and walked over to an ally way that was close by before vanishing into the darkness.
Myindoh
Myindoh
Pain

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraca Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:39 am

Were Naraca any closer, if only he took a couple more steps he would have made it. So close...As the two earth walls rose Naraca just just about to swing his sword when he suddenly felt like he hit a wall. Or at least that was the only way he would really be able to describe it. It was like his body was just suddenly no longer his. Right as he felt as though he got grabbed, the red tint in his eye's began to go more bold and pronounced. Around the corners of his eye's and his peripheral vision he could only see what looked like someone had sprayed red spray paint on the corners of his eye's. It was faded and he could only see Pain and Kiara in front of him. From a look at him though, one would be able to see that his iris and the whites within his eye's were both turning red, leaving only the black pupil he had in the middle.

His vision went black, it was only for a second though before he suddenly found his body in another place. He was on his hands and knee's with his head hanging down. His eye's looked upon a reflection of himself and ripples in the floor.
What was this?
His vision was faded at first, but he blinked a few times and got a better look.
He wasn't looking at a floor, he was looking into water. He was bent over and kneeling on water...

His vision suddenly flashed with a bright white light and he found himself back Pain and Kiara. He couldn't move an inch though, his body was completely stiff with his fingers tightly bent own as though he was making them look like claws. The tightness that was this was intense, he felt like he was being crushed. It was as though his arms, legs, torso and head were all being tightly squeezed by a vice. His muscles constricted and even felt a deep pain inside his body as though his organs were even being strained. Even breathing was difficult.
He tried to tough it out as best he could, if he yelled or screamed in pain then he was loose too much breath. He didn't know how strong his lungs were underneath this kind of strain. He tried not to panic. However it was difficult not to as he saw Kiara's body being held in the air by her throat with Pain's hand.
That name that Pain spoke though, just before Naraca stopped in his tracks and his vision went to that odd place. It rang in Naraca's head, it was a name he never wanted to hear, a name that haunted him for so long. One he had fought back and beat. It was strong...And he found that name nagging his brain again.
He tried to forget it, he focused on the real world right now.

Kiara was in trouble, and so was he.
Maybe he could reach out to her.
He tried to move his right arm, attempting to wrest the control that Pain somehow had over him. He pushed his arm forward, he tried to hard to reach out to her.
Pain's words however rang in his head. Talking about how he had no control, how it was going to give him great pain and kill him.
Naraca didn't care about that, he didn't care about the pain. He has felt pain more times then he or anyone else he knows could count. He doubted that even this...God-poser knew the pain Naraca has felt. No on earth should have to experience it.

He would endure, he didn't care. All he wanted right now was to save Kiara. She was in danger, he had to get out of this grip.

A powerful sharp pain rang through Naraca's right arm. He heard the snap of his bone and felt his arm lose it's strength. He couldn't feel it anymore. So he just started to try and use his left arm.
His fingers twitched as he resisted Pain's grip. He tried so hard to push, the muscles in his left arm began to tear open from the immense struggle of both the pressure of the grip and his own strength trying to push through it.
Would he succeed? Could he succeed?

A powerful tightness wrapped around his throat as he continued to try and push more and more. He attempted to turn his body, to give his arm some sort of momentum to move. He couldn't breathe at all anymore, yet he didn't care. He had to save Kiara, he had to stop Pain. Pain then told Naraca how it would give Naraca a pain possibly greater then he could ever give. That was when the tightness reached a point where Naraca's vision start to go dark. Despite Pain trying to put him unconscious instantly, Naraca resisted as best he could by doing something as simple as just holding his breath and tightening his neck. Although he was getting choked already by a tightness, doing this provided a little bit of a push against Pain's grip.

Maybe it was just enough time, maybe he could do something...

The grip felt just a hair lighter on the rest of his body. It wasn't much of anything to go on, but it was just enough for Naraca's left arm to very slowly begin to move just a little. His forearm rose up, his shoulder extended forward.
"Ki...ara..." He barely mouthed as his hand reached out to her.

It didn't last though. Naraca's vision suddenly went black, and his body fell limp and he fell to the floor completely unconscious.
Naraca
Naraca
Earth King

Back to top Go down

Post by Dachou Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:12 am

As Pain had vanished, the people who had been hiding were still in shock from the random battle that had happened. Everyone in the market was speechless, unable to come up with words. Was that girl, that laid there unconscious, was she really the Avatar? She was beaten almost too easily. And this strange man, who had appeared from nowhere, and had destroyed a building, who was he? Not many had actually seen him before today, making it all the more frightening.

But almost immediately after a commotion began to slowly buzz, it was quickly shut down as a large group of Fire Nation guards ran to the scene, with metal coffins held tightly within wooden carriages carried by Ostrich Horses. The Coffins were all large, with an opening that was barred where the face of the person would typically be. It was a one size fits all kind of deal.

Two guards began to pry open the coffins, while three began to work at picking up the Earth King. he was not a light guy in the least. The three struggled to pick him up, and carried him just above their knees to the coffin, the other guards tilting the coffin so it would be easier to dispose of him. They shoved him into the opening with three heavy grunts, and a loud bang indicated his head had landed quite loudly. The one guard shut the door of the coffin shut, and began welding the sides together.

Dachou was fairly lighter than Naraca, due to his skinny demeanor, and he was able to be supported by a maximum of two guards. They tossed him in a bit harsher, due to the fact that he was technically one of them. He fell face first into the coffin, so that his face would not be shown in the small barred window, when instead the back of his skull would be. The same process would be dealt with his coffin.

Finally, Kiara took one guard, who slung her over his shoulder, and he lightly placed her into the coffin. She was placed gently and correctly into the metal container, and the same procedure took place to make sure the lids would have no way of coming off. Finally, after all the coffins were placed side by side, one of the guards asked another guard.

"Sir, where are we going to dispose of these?"

The one that will reply had prongs on his shoulder pads, and a skull mask covered his face.

"Dispose of them? This is the Avatar, and the Earth King! Send the Avatar to the Fire Lord, so he will be pleased with our capture! The King and the other ally can be sent to the Boiling Rock Prison. And make sure in the report to make the King out as horribly as possible! He has to look like a villain, to show the Earth Nation the true side of their dictator!"

The guard nodded, and shouted a command to two other soldiers. They nodded and picked up Kiaras coffin and hauled her off to the other carriage, where the driver nodded, and kicked at the Ostrich-Horses, who began running towards the Fire Lords Palace. The other Carriage began making its way to the water, where a boat would take it to The Boiling Rock Prison.
Dachou
Dachou
Blue Lightening

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum