Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So what's going on here?

Go down

So what's going on here? Empty So what's going on here?

Post by PineApocalypse Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:49 pm

Are you a random passer by wandering what's going on here?
Are you an old member returned for old time's sake to see what's up?
Just generally wondering?
Well let me enlighten you. I am Pine, and Naraca and I are trying to whip this place back into working order. We're recreating most of the systems for character, weapon and pet creation, remaking the rules and more.
I you're looking for a great Avatar RP you're a little early, but soon enough we'll be ready, so keep an eye on this place, we'll bring you an awesome RP when we're done.

Hope to see you in RP here one day.

Pine
PineApocalypse
PineApocalypse

Back to top Go down

So what's going on here? Empty Re: So what's going on here?

Post by PineApocalypse Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:15 pm

Alright so since I posted the last post in this topic things have been plodding along a bit.

The character creation page is pretty much how I see it being at the final stage with some of the vernacular tweaked a little maybe.
The pet and weapon creation sections I don't envision changing myself. I'm quite happy with how they are.

Ironically enough the big thing still to do is the Rules section.
A "World" section might be necessary, a place where we can store all of the minute differences between this place and the canon world in one single clean section.
We also need to go through what old topics we keep and what old topics we delete with Naraca
Lastly the 'explanation' topics might need a bit of brushing up, I wrote them, I understand them, I just don't know if other people have any idea what I'm on about, which would be problematic given those topics are meant to answer questions not create more of them.

For now all that's left is to wait for my partner in crime Naraca to give his input, make his changes and tell me where I messed up.
If you feel like giving input please, feel free to sign up and tell us what you think. We are after all trying to build systems for other people to enjoy.

Pine
PineApocalypse
PineApocalypse

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum