Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Standing Up

Go down

Standing Up Empty Standing Up

Post by Terra Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:06 pm

The King of Omashu looked towards the young woman grinning a bit at the scene in front of him. Terra has always been a handful but instead of getting into trouble like she had been in her earlier years she was now working for him..without her father knowing of course.

"Ah Terra, when don't you seem to amaze me?"

"When I am sleeping your highness. I finally caught the men that were trespassing in the crystal caves. I destroyed the house they were using to sell the crystals and also had two of your men confiscate the remains of their collection."

The acidic green eyed woman smiled happily at the King, ever since he caught her in the mines and attempted to earthbend her out the two were close. Though they kept her secret of earth bending and working for him under secrecy from her father. Of course Terra's mother knew it didn't bother her, it more so made her proud.

"Good work my little Titan." He had removed himself from the throne room after patting Terra on her shoulder and then off her went to attend a meeting.

As soon as he left Terra jumped up and down excited about all this, her life was going great! The two of his best men looked at her smirking as they looked at the unconscious men wrapped up in a sack of rock up their necks.

"Don't you think you went a little too hard on these guys?" One asked while the other released the men then drug them to the jail cell about a mile away.

Terra blinked and crossed her arms shaking her head, "Of course not! They tried to best me at what I am very good at. Besides..you were there when they tried sneaking a attack on me."

"I still remember when the King was trying to push you out the caves. He tried going easy on you since you were a kid and look what happened..you bested him by trapping him in that crystal."

Terra laughed, "That was like..seven years ago. When everything around me seem to change. I don't regret it at all." She punched his arm lightly before giving him a certain look, "Want to race down the slide carts?"

He grinned nodding without any hesitation though he was rubbing his arm from the hit. "Heck yeah, lets get going."

It did not take long for the two to wind up at the very top of Omashu with their sleds. Over the years the King had four paths made specifically to race for the kids. Since Terra and a friend races on the mail carts and ended up making a huge mess of the place. Terra jumped in hers while her friend did the same grinning at her.

"You ready?"

"Ready."

It was quiet before both shot forward down the raceways, Terra was laughing at the huge dip they were going down. She could see all the way to the bottom of the kingdom. While her friend yelled a little seeing the height. He had never gotten use to it even after all the countless times they raced.

Notes:

• Terra visits the King with the two stealing Crystals from the caves and selling them
  • She is excited to have a positive father like person be proud of her skills besides her mother
  • Her and one of the King's body guards decided to race down the special made race shoots.
Terra
Terra
Tough Titan

Back to top Go down

Standing Up Empty Re: Standing Up

Post by Terra Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:57 am

"Come on you gotta be better than that!"

The deep voice would shout as he was slightly in the lead of Terra. Terra turned to face him looking very mischievous. This man had no clue as to what was going on in her head and he was about to have the time of his life for sure now that the late teen decided to go through with her plan.

"Oh don't worry I have something special for you."

Without saying anything else Terra quick raised clenched her fist as his cart came to a halt, it caused him to blink before his eyes widened. He had fell for the exact same trick that had happened last time! Holding his breath in anticipation he closed his eyes knowing exactly what was going to come next. However, a small part of him thought Terra wasn't going to shoot him back up to the beginning like last time.

"Well..he wants to win this time I'll make sure he does."

Grinning widely Terra stomped her foot inside the cart and pushed her hand forward. Within a few seconds she heard him screaming like a woman as he passed by her at top speeds holding onto the cart for his dear life. His fear of heights obvious seized his mind to tell him to earthbend his way to slow down.

As she laughed watching him reach the end Terra held her hand out clenching it again as his cart jerked back stopping. It caused him to fly out of it and hit the ground but the girl couldn't lie to herself it was very amusing to see. When he cart slowed down at the end Terra gracefully flipped out and landed on the ground by her feet. Of course there was her friend still laying there on the ground groaning from the hard landing.

"Damnit Terra...that shit hurt!!" He sat up rubbing his back as his friend helped him up, "But at least I won...on your terms of course." They both laughed before one of the others showed up looking at him and nodding.

"Looks like you gotta get going..someone else is causing trouble around here. I'll head home, mom wanted to speak with me anyway."

"Right, well Terra I'll signal you in the usual way if we need back up." With that her friend and his friend seem to vanish in the shadows.

The acidic eyes seem to bounce from building to building trying to decided whether or not if she wanted to head home. An unsettling feeling was forming inside her gut so she made the only conscious decision to go ahead and leave for home.

Notes:

• Terra decides to prank her friend and shoot him down the shoot with earthbending instead of up
  • He wins of course..but it comes at a cost of being thrown across the field
  • Now that he has to go finish a task for the earth king Terra decided to head home because of a funny feeling

Terra
Terra
Tough Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:54 pm

"Terra!!"

"Hmm?" Her green eyes turned to see a few agents swarm her. They had a look of concern all over their faces. What could have happened within the last few hours? Maybe another raid was in order to save a few cherished belongings. Whatever the cause, Terra was most certainly up for it.

"The King wants to see you immediately..it is urgent." One of the men handed her a folder, the color was black, the darker the color the more urgent the file was. "As you can see it is very important. You can find the King in the meeting room."

"Alright, I guess I will read all of this while on my way. You all can go now. Thank you." As they vanished back into the darkness Terra opened the folder, what she saw made her mouth drop. There were pictures of the southern water tribe. Well...what use to be. Various bodies lay scattered, the place was in complete ruins. Seeing several ashes and black holes as if fire was the culprit Terra groaned.

"Oh no...just when you thought they had changed..." While getting herself up to date on the issue Terra found herself already at the door entrance of the King's throne room. As she pushed the door open the folder was closed softly while a sigh escaped passed her lips. Apparently the King and Queen had not survived. This meant the prince was the new King. His sister however, would stay princess she assumed.

Walking towards the meeting room Terra walked in taking a seat right across from the King. "Your highness...you summoned us?"

The king sighed looking at the group of 5 men and one female. "Terra I need your squad to head to the fire nation on my behalf. However, I want you to lay low...some of you may not know, but since it seems the peace has been broken I need to tell you. The Princess of the Southern Water Tribe is the Avatar."

As the men started talking like gossiping women Terra stared at the King, "What does that have to do with us?"
Terra
Terra
Tough Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:50 pm

"Only a selected few know..that just means the the earth nation knows. I believe due to the massive genocide that has occurred in the Southern Tribe, the avatar will be making her way to the Fire Nation to speak with them."

Terra raised her right eyebrow, all this was happening a bit too quick to her liking. Not only had she just learned who the avatar was..but the poor Southern Water Tribe had been a victim of attack again. "So...the Fire Nation is the culprit? I thought they worked so hard to obtain their golden image since Aang defeated the last fire lord.."

The King sighed heavily, "Terra, I need you and the men to go now. Gather the things you need and head out. Remember stay in secrecy. You are all to stay in the shadows. As of always Terra is the commander in charge. You all are exceptional at going above and beyond. Bring her here alive..this is what she looks like."

The four of them waited patiently as they all passed the picture around the table. Terra was at the end so she waited patiently for now listening to her three men and their comments.

The youngest which was around 19 years old smiled brightly, "I can see why she is a princess, gorgeous, hard to believe a beauty like her is the avatar.."

"Don't get any ideas Haku, this is a mission. Don't get too cozy with her. She has more important issues at hand." The oldest of the four Sai commented. He was in his late thirties as he passed the picture to Yin.

Yin was in his late twenties. He had a scar on his face from his eyebrow to his chin from a fight with a warlord years ago. It was an honor to wear a scar as a badge of history. "She looks so innocent...I hope she comes without a fight."

Finally the picture was passed down to Terra, her green eyes stared down at it long and hard. This girl...looked very familiar. "Is...is the Queen her real mother?"

The King shrugged, "I do not know the details. That would be something you have to ask her. Now be on your way and make it quick. We don't have a lot of time."

With the dismissal from the King the four went on their ways to get ready.

------

About an hour later, the sun was finally setting beyond the planted trees and rock around Omashu. Terra sat there waiting until her group joined her. They were all dressed in black with a dark green hood covering their faces.

"We have our orders, Haku when we locate her I want you to personally stick by her side. I'll cover you and her while Yin and Sai make sure no one is tagging along. Pay attention to me when I give the signal."

All nodded before following Terra out of Omashu. That was before Haku questioned her being new to the group.

"How are we getting there?"

The two men laughed before Sai tossed him a pair of goggles. "Terra has a certain friend who makes us move without being seen."

Yin moved a large rock revealing a whole before jumping inside following Terra. Lights led the way down the tunnel that had already been dug. "See there is a very long tunnel from here to the Fire Nation. They don't even know we have it. Like I am sure they have a weapon or something we have no clue about."

Terra covered the hole back up by the rock and the ground shook below them a bit. Then there they were two giant moles waiting for them. "Hop on." Terra grinned at Haku as he stared at them all joining her on the other mole. "They will get us half way and we'll simply earthbend our way to the other half. I'm sure you know how to keep up with us."

Haku nodded before they all started on their way.
Terra
Terra
Tough Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum